What's new

Freakin Hot!

avid toker

Regulator
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Geoff, talk is that they may go to a private membership type set-up with memberships given only to frequent "cigar" smoking customers once the anti-smoking legislation goes into effect. They want to drive away the "i'll have a water" while smoking a cigarette" crowd.

Well at least I'll get a memebership if it goes that route :bottle: :king:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
avid toker said:
Not a good day to set off the fire alarm. Some moron burned their popcorn in the microwave. Had to walk down many flights of stairs and outside. Man it's hot!
I can relate to that for sure. Food on the stove calls suck and stink too. :help:

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Cigar bar, baby!

Seriously, was just in Vegas for the VCC Herf & RTDA pre stuff (Ahem, Geoff!!) & thought about smoking outside at a few points. Well, I thought better of it. 115 & 12% humidity makes for one dry cigar 1/2 way down. 10 cigars smoked in the 3 days & every single one of them was at Casa Fuente or the tiny bar in the Trop (which I highly recommend, even if you aren't staying there. It's called Havana Hideaway)

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
we hit a nice 99 degrees and close to 90% humidty today. The air was so damp and heavy. The storms are coming in as I type this. The temp will finally drop a little. Now we have our eyes on the tropical storm that is off the NC coast and its supose to head north. Of course I'm due north.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
It's been too damn hot here to smoke in the evening. Luckily I was able to have a smoke Yesteday morning on the deck before it got too warm. Now some pretty good rain is happening so maybe it will cool things off and be better for tomorrow and the rest of the week. One can only hope!!

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
No smoking here... to damn hot and humid....

Give it a few weeks (shit who am i kidding, months) and it will get better...

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
No smoking for me unless I go to the Cigar Den.

I smoked outside last week and the humidity seemed to slow the burn down to a crawl

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
CWS said:
Hot during the day here. Gets up to 85 -90%. But cools right down to the 70's as soon as the sun goes down and the ocean breeze kicks in. My lounge was built out of the third bay in my garage so I can fully open the door and wave at the people walking their dogs while watching the tube.

CW, you suck! I got off the plane today and got in my truck...on the way home the thermometer hit 121~ I hate summer today...