What's new

...freaking @Flask!

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
There I was, mowing my lawn and thinking about how amazing the brothers and sisters are here at BOTL and how lucky I am to be a part of it. Then down the street I see a USPS truck take the corner at about 55 mph and did a "Duke's of Hazzard" slide onto my street. As I wondered what the heck he is doing he flew by my house and chucked a package out the window. That's when everything went into slow motion...

...package is in the air...
...I hear ticking...
...my stomach growls because it's hungry...
...I wipe the sweat out of my eyes...
...package is nearing the ground...
...I realize it's a bomb...
...I start to turn and run...

But it was too late - all I remember is an explosion and then coming back to consciousness in what felt like 2 seconds later but it was actually about 2 hours later. I couldn't help but wonder who the jerk is that sent this nuke...

@TheFlask!? We haven't had any conversations yet and he's already sending nukes?!

I open it up to find the following:

Are you kidding me!? Turns out he saw my post about my wineador and he thinks he saw some empty space that needed filled. And filled with some favorites too! Thank you so much! As you can see, he also sent some really cool BOTL vinyl stickers! What a welcome gift to an incredible site! One of the stickers looks blank because... it is. I immediately went to the wineador and added the chrome sticker!

Thanks again man! I greatly appreciate this gift of generosity! Someone will pay for this...

Last edited:

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Seriously, it's a work in progress and I've got things coming in to fill it up with. All is fine.
lol, Don't worry bro... I'm still working with ziplocs and tupperware over here... You got the hard part out of the way!- Getting the wino to start with... All my "extra" $ goes towards more sticks and ziplocs.. :)

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
lol, Don't worry bro... I'm still working with ziplocs and tupperware over here... You got the hard part out of the way!- Getting the wino to start with... All my "extra" $ goes towards more sticks and ziplocs.. :)
I know the feeling Mike, I've advances to empty cigar boxes with Ziploc bags in them. As the rest of my $ goes for smokes also,lol.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk