What's new

freaking rodent attack!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
okay, so, like, i live on a canyon. and, like i have been occasionally ridden with rats. nothing that a few well placed traps couldn't handle (they freaking love peanut butter! crunchy!!). anyway, get up this morning and, out of the corner of my eye, catch something run under my bed.... no worries, go to the garage and grab a couple traps, little pb, whala,,,, start to leave the bedroom and catch another movement. a little freaking bunny rabbit! stupid shit ran into my closet. ha! toast!! pulled up the traps, rounded 'em up, headed 'em out the back door. all said and done, my heart was freaking racing!! too funny, deal with bad guys all day, no worries... a little bunny rabbit jumping around my bedroom, scares the shit out of me!! ha!!! they move a lot faster then bad guys!!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please, larger photo!

Just as an aside, I think rabbits are members of the rodent family......

I could be wrong.

gpugliese

Beware the penguins...
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Looks nice, but that fence is, well, wasn't there anything else available?

Rank, wiki says that they were originally in the same "superfamily" as rodents and often times resemble rodents, they have been recently recategorized into their own family/order, Leporidae, which is a family under the order of Lagomorpha. Rodents are the order of rodentia.

That was a waste of five minutes.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Wascally wabbit.:stretchgr Rabbits used to give me nightmares a lot when I was in college but for different reasons.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Looks nice, but that fence is, well, wasn't there anything else available?

to the left is a 10' x 50' dog run, with two 5' x 10' kennels at the end. a ped gate opens onto the dog run, and another opens into the canyon. that's their playground!

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Comment #1: Bunnies are cool! I really like bunny rabbits. :starrylov

Comment #2: Damn nice view...even with the chain link fence!

Comment #3: Dude, there's a shark in your pool!

:grin: