What's new

Fredericksburg, Texas

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Some friends and I will be taking a trip to Fredericksburg, Tx soon and were wondering if there were any good cigar shops to hit up on the way or in town. We will be driving from Houston through San Antonio. Thanks!

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Lincoln St. Wine Bar has cigars. It is not a cigar shop so they have a pretty general and bland selection of cigars. I know a couple of wineries that are thinking of selling cigars within the tasting rooms for their clients, and I am working with a few of them to make this happen. Time will tell. If you are driving through San Antonio, stop at Cigar Pointe, they have a very nice selection.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Lincoln St. Wine Bar has cigars. It is not a cigar shop so they have a pretty general and bland selection of cigars. I know a couple of wineries that are thinking of selling cigars within the tasting rooms for their clients, and I am working with a few of them to make this happen. Time will tell. If you are driving through San Antonio, stop at Cigar Pointe, they have a very nice selection.
Awesome, thanks for the info! We are going to some of the wineries...maybe next time around we will be able to shop for cigars there too.

Coastalgriff, have you been to the cigar shop you referenced, or did you just help me out with a search?

Thanks!

coastalgriff

Educated Redneck
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I had bookmarked it a while back on the Kinky Friedman Cigars website. I had intended to stop in while I was in the area, but I ran out of time and did not make it.

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Float through Austin (straighter shot to Fredericksburg from Houston, anyway, so I'm presuming you're picking someone up in S.A.) and I'll make time to burn a stick with ya and introduce you to some of the excellent local brews.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Float through Austin (straighter shot to Fredericksburg from Houston, anyway, so I'm presuming you're picking someone up in S.A.) and I'll make time to burn a stick with ya and introduce you to some of the excellent local brews.
I'd love to hit you up on this but we've got 3 wives going who would make that virtually impossible. You have a standing offer to do the same if you are ever in the Houston area. Thanks bud