What's new

FREE .223 AMMO!

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Okay BOTL...I've got 1.5 cases (1500 rounds) of inexpensive WOLF Russian ammo in .223 that I can't just throw in the trash. Full disclosure: I ran a few mags of it through my AR last season and she jammed up...so that's the end of cheap rounds for my "evil black rifle!" :rolleyes:

I've heard some guys on various AR forums swear by the stuff as a decent practice round, but for me it's not worth the jams. I don't recommend it for the AR...period. :stop:

Be that as it may -- any brother who wants it is more than welcome to it; maybe it'll function fine in a Mini 14? Or a bolt-action .223? All I ask is for the recipient (continental US only) to repay me for actual shipping via UPS Ground (for reference, a 50 lb. delivery all the way from NY to CA is $84).

This is $370 worth of ammo. Whoever PMs me first gets it...(y)

Thanks in advance...and Merry Christmas!

-jason

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Great offer! My experience with Wolf is that I haven't had any issues ever. It really does come down to how fickle your AR is. I have run it through Rock River, Noveske, Colt, Daniel Defense, and Larue and have had zero issues.

Is your failure with loading or ejecting?

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Great offer! My experience with Wolf is that I haven't had any issues ever. It really does come down to how fickle your AR is. I have run it through Rock River, Noveske, Colt, Daniel Defense, and Larue and have had zero issues.

Is your failure with loading or ejecting?
Loading...my mags were all clean and well-oiled too; i think it just binds more than other ammo.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Never heard of anyone oiling mags. What are you oiling? The bodies, or springs, or what?
Just a shot of TriFlow on the follower before loading. Makes things feed a lot nicer...an old trick I learned from some swat guys...really helps things move along! (y)