What's new

FREE BEER!!!! NOT A MISPRINT!!!!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You read that right folks, free beer. I know what you're thinking: "Free beer? What gives?". Well here's what gives, all you BOTL (on this forum and another) are too generous and keep treating me too nice. I've gotten the upper hand on numerous samplers and even a newbie trade. Most recently I was given some beer I've been wanting to locate from @ZippoGeek but being the jerk he is he didn't want me to send him any beers back. So his loss is your gain. I'm sure you're wonder why I'm shipping out beer on a BOTL forum. For starters, @ZippoGeek started it. Second, I'm very new to cigars and am still trying to learn what I like much less the ability to send cigars to someone else; but beer I know and is something I'd like to give to pay it forward.

So here's to the nitty gritty. For now let's keep it at 2 samplers. A random number generator was used to create a number between 1-100; closest two numbers get the samplers*. So just pick a number between 1-100 and reply to the thread with said number and it's just that simple. FYI, I had my wife run the number generator and she has it; even I don't know what it is!

The fine print:
1)We'll keep the number guessing open until this Friday (2/13/15) at 22:00 PST and then the number and winners will be revealed.
2)Pick one number and one number only
3)pick a number that hasn't already been taken. I'll try to keep the list updated but ultimately I'm putting the burden on you to keep track what's been picked.
4)once the number has been announced I'll contact both winners for shipping addresses.
5)because this is falling on the weekend this will not ship out until Monday, but possibly as late as Tuesday.
6)this is open to any BOTL.org member who's capable of picking an available number between 1-100 and part of the continental US.

I'm sure you're wanting to know what's in the samplers. Truth is I'm not completely decided yet. I'll be making these blind samplers to keep it fun. I'll try my best to keep it equitable and I'll guarantee you at least 3 beers per sampler. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but you will be getting some different, odd, rare beers and possibly even something collectible. You will probably get 1 non local beer, but the rest will be right here from Portland: brewery capitol..... OF THE WORLD!!!!!

So guess some numbers people! I gotta get rid of these before I drink them all!

PICKED NUMBERS:
3 - 7 - 9 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25
26 - 27 - 28 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 37 - 40 - 42 - 43 - 44 - 47 - 50
52 - 55 - 56 - 60 - 63 - 66 - 67 - 68 - 69 - 72 - 73
77 - 78 - 81 - 82 - 84 - 87 - 88 - 92 - 97

*In the event that one person gets the number right on and two equal distance, the number that didn't go over will win. For example: number is 40. One person picks 40, one picks 42, and one picks 38. 40 and 38 get the samplers.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I dont drink anything stronger than an odools anymore but nwsmoke this is an awsome thread! Nice hit zippo geek way to get the ball rolling! I love the brotherhood of this forum. Im glad I stumbled this way and can call it home!
Thanks man! Maybe I'll do a coffee giveaway one of these days that might be your pace.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
You read that right folks, free beer. I know what you're thinking: "Free beer? What gives?". Well here's what gives, all you BOTL (on this forum and another) are too generous and keep treating me too nice. I've gotten the upper hand on numerous samplers and even a newbie trade. Most recently I was given some beer I've been wanting to locate from @ZippoGeek but being the jerk he is he didn't want me to send him any beers back. So his loss is your gain. I'm sure you're wonder why I'm shipping out beer on a BOTL forum. For starters, @ZippoGeek started it. Second, I'm very new to cigars and am still trying to learn what I like much less the ability to send cigars to someone else; but beer I know and is something I'd like to give to pay it forward.

So here's to the nitty gritty. For now let's keep it at 2 samplers. A random number generator was used to create a number between 1-100; closest two numbers get the samplers*. So just pick a number between 1-100 and reply to the thread with said number and it's just that simple. FYI, I had my wife run the number generator and she has it; even I don't know what it is!

The fine print:
1)We'll keep the number guessing open until this Friday (2/13/15) at 22:00 PST and then the number and winners will be revealed.
2)Pick one number and one number only
3)pick a number that hasn't already been taken. I'll try to keep the list updated but ultimately I'm putting the burden on you to keep track what's been picked.
4)once the number has been announced I'll contact both winners for shipping addresses.
5)because this is falling on the weekend this will not ship out until Monday, but possibly as late as Tuesday.
6)this is open to anyone BOTL.org member who's capable of picking an available number between 1-100

I'm sure you're wanting to know what's in the samplers. Truth is I'm not completely decided yet. I'll be making these blind samplers to keep it fun. I'll try my best to keep it equitable and I'll guarantee you at least 3 beers per sampler. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but you will be getting some different, odd, rare beers and possibly even something collectible. You will probably get 1 non local beer, but the rest will be right here from Portland: brewery capitol..... OF THE WORLD!!!!!

So guess some numbers people! I gotta get rid of these before I drink them all!

*In the event that one person gets the number right on and two equal distance, the number that didn't go over will win. For example: number is 40. One person picks 40, one picks 42, and one picks 38. 40 and 38 get the samplers.
43 Beer is your friend.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thanks man! Maybe I'll do a coffee giveaway one of these days that might be your pace.
Thanks for the thaught but im not really a coffie drinker ive had all types only coffie i really liked was some 40cent coffie from a machine in the hall at college lol it was a toffie coffie ive tried alot of kureg blends n star bucks but i normally drink tea