What's new

Free cigars for women...

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Scroll down to about the middle of the page you will see a box with a pic of a woman smoking a cigar... the frame around the pic and the info is green...

http://www.vegassantiago.com/womencigar.htm

So I sent away for it using my gf's name... she smokes the occasional machine made cigar... I want to introduce her to better cigars...

I signed up for it Saturday and got an e-mail today to expect it within 10 days.

I figure if she is smoking them too then she can't bitch at me about "all it is with you is cigars this cigars that!"

Why can't she understand that I have met a great bunch of guys here and I am finally excited about something...

Oh, got my 2006 Perlman's yesterday... that thing is as heavy as a brink... have a lot of reading to do now...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny, I'm smoking a VdS robusto when reading this :)

I've smoked through a part of their range and here is a short summary of a few of them:

Classic VdS: Good in Nat wrapper after a year's storage, mild creamy and somewhat complex (green & bitter when young). The Maduro didn't do much impression on me, I like Maduros normally, but for VdS Nat is better (Maduro kind of enhances the greeness, even when 2 years old)

Puro line: probably my favorite VdS, in Maduro. Still quite mild (abit strong in nicotine sometimes), but has a spicyness to it that I like.

Shaman: many consider it the best VdS. I tried one but wasn't too impressed. Maybe it was still a bit young.

If they still have the $10 5-pack samplers w shipping its well worth the price

Magnus

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Yes, it's still on (check top of page) and you peaked my interest, however these are "young" cigars and need to be aged before smoking?

Funny, I'm smoking a VdS robusto when reading this :)

I've smoked through a part of their range and here is a short summary of a few of them:

Classic VdS: Good in Nat wrapper after a year's storage, mild creamy and somewhat complex (green & bitter when young). The Maduro didn't do much impression on me, I like Maduros normally, but for VdS Nat is better (Maduro kind of enhances the greeness, even when 2 years old)

Puro line: probably my favorite VdS, in Maduro. Still quite mild (abit strong in nicotine sometimes), but has a spicyness to it that I like.

Shaman: many consider it the best VdS. I tried one but wasn't too impressed. Maybe it was still a bit young.

If they still have the $10 5-pack samplers w shipping its well worth the price

Magnus

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My little sister likes a mild cigar with a panatella or lancero shape. I got her a meerschaum cigar holder and now she'll smoke bigger ring gauges.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
My little sister likes a mild cigar with a panatella or lancero shape. I got her a meerschaum cigar holder and now she'll smoke bigger ring gauges.

Cigar holder huh...funny I brought this upto my gf last year... I too think she would be more willing to smoke 'gars with one of these... any links for them?

BilltheCat

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To me adding a flavor to a cigar is like adding a birthday cake to a night of wild sex with the prettiest gal around. Totally un needed!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Some guys were smoking some Eileen's Dreams at the shop the other night. They smelled good, one was gifted to me. I'm curious to try it and see what the flavor is like