What's new

Free cigars for women...

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
The moon trance is supposed to be flavored with the same stuff they use in their pipe tobacco

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Got it yesterday. Very nice... they sent a maduro cigar as requested... it arrive packaged in a nice thick reusable cedar single cigar holder. That is all I can tell you, the gf took off with it and said I can't touch it. (I saw where she stahsed it though)
My question, the cigar/cedar tube is cellophane wrapped... will it age well as it is, does it need to be opened and let age in a humi?

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Age in a humi... the sleeve it is in now will not hold humidity, so you can either leave it in the sleeve to age in the humi or take it out to put in the humi...

but whether you should mix Flavored and non flavored in your humi is a whole nother story...

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Oh this is definately not a flavored cigar... except for 4 acids that I keep in their own tupperware container, you all herded me away from those cigars... and I only have the acids cause they came with a little humi I wanted...
Nope unless it is for the old lady, no more flavored will be bought or pass by the lips of this guy.

This is the Shaman maduro cigar of the toro or double corona size if I remember correctly.

Tonight I will persuade her to let me store it in the humi as to make it beter for when she does wish to smoke it...

And according to magste, post above, this will need to age a bit anyway as they are a young cigar.