What's new

Free cigars in return for a review!!!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
wow, over 20 guys on the list!

Thanks again for all the intrest! some of you will be tapped soon, and hang tight, more will be on the way!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Well, it's safe to say I have more than enough people. Thanks again folks, and keep an ear to the ground! Packages will be going out sporadically over the next few months!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I got a box today, and will be sampling some hot sauce this evening as well as on my eggs in the AM. I also got a very nice 5 pack of cigars. Love the business name as well..

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I got a box today, and will be sampling some hot sauce this evening as well as on my eggs in the AM. I also got a very nice 5 pack of cigars. Love the business name as well..
glad it all got there safe! Can't wait to hear what you think. Thanks to a BOTL I got a component in the mail I've been hesitant to use, but now I have no choice, so somebody in the INFERNO list should expect a bottle and some smokes in the next few weeks!

And thanks. Sadly I wrote down the measurements wrong so the logo doesn't fit the bottle. It was a rough sketch so no biggie though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My day is a bit off!

Anyway... my step son lives for hot sauce. I hope I am not too late!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
glad it all got there safe! Can't wait to hear what you think. Thanks to a BOTL I got a component in the mail I've been hesitant to use, but now I have no choice, so somebody in the INFERNO list should expect a bottle and some smokes in the next few weeks!

And thanks. Sadly I wrote down the measurements wrong so the logo doesn't fit the bottle. It was a rough sketch so no biggie though.
I am sensing some Bhut Jolokia Peppers might be in a batch of INFERNO. If I am right did you buy fresh ones or did you but the dried ones? I have been wanting to order some or grow some, but 5 bucks for 25 seeds seems like a rip off to me.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am sensing some Bhut Jolokia Peppers might be in a batch of INFERNO. If I am right did you buy fresh ones or did you but the dried ones? I have been wanting to order some or grow some, but 5 bucks for 25 seeds seems like a rip off to me.
dried pods, but trust me, if you can properly grow them from seed, one plant will yield far more than the $5 you spent on seeds... in fact, if you can manage to get 25 healthy plants, your yard might burn down solely from animals eating the peppers and crapping out fire-balls a few steps later.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
You gotta read the initial posts guys, only one to two people are being tapped ber batch and this is spanning X amount of months. I also go way too many people so they're being picked at random as mentioned previously.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
You gotta read the initial posts guys, only one to two people are being tapped ber batch and this is spanning X amount of months. I also go way too many people so they're being picked at random as mentioned previously.
also, the next batch was made last wed night, so a box will be going out shortly. It's up to the reviewer if they want to post here.