What's new

Free Internet Radio

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I posted about pandora on here once. I paid for the subscription for a year before they started the ads thing, now they gave me an extra year on top of what I paid for because of it. I have found some new artists I like and they are developing new features, so it could be promising. I think once they figure out a way to do this on a portable device they will really have some awesome new technology.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
joshua said:
I posted about pandora on here once. I paid for the subscription for a year before they started the ads thing, now they gave me an extra year on top of what I paid for because of it. I have found some new artists I like and they are developing new features, so it could be promising. I think once they figure out a way to do this on a portable device they will really have some awesome new technology.
I found out about it because of your post and have been seeing it come up more and more. It certainly is spreading and getting larger.

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeh I actually learned about it at a job interview of all places. The guy who was interviewing me had it up and just blabbed on and on about it. I checked it out the next day and it is pretty damned cool.