What's new

Free Knife

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
www.fieldsupply.com (formerly unholycocktail.com)

Giving away a free knife today (while supplies last)... $3.99 in shipping.. its not a super high quality blade or anything... but if you need a decent knock around knife (Im going to throw this one in a camping bag).. its hard to beat for less than five bucks...

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Got an email from them, just placed my order and was about to post the deal when I saw you beat me to the punch Dave.

I busted the tip on my buck knife a couple of weekends ago so the timing is perfect on this deal for me. At $3.99 I figure it's hard to go wrong!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
At $3.99 I figure it's hard to go wrong!
Thats what I thought...

It wont be replacing my spydercos, benchmades, etc.. with it... and it wont be something that I keep on me all the time...

But at $3.99... I can always find a place for another knife.... I've probably got half a dozen "cheapies" stashed away in desk drawers, tool boxes, tackle boxes, camping bags, car glove compartments, etc..etc.. always nice to have a tool immediatly available when you need it rather than having to go look for one...

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
When did they switch from Unholy? Also about to jump on this, I have been meaning to get myself a knife.
They sent out an email a couple of weeks ago saying that they were recieving regular complaints from customers regarding the "unholy" part of their name... so they were caving in lol.... (it was actually a pretty funny worded email)...

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
When did they switch from Unholy? Also about to jump on this, I have been meaning to get myself a knife.
They sent out an email a couple of weeks ago saying that they were recieving regular complaints from customers regarding the "unholy" part of their name... so they were caving in lol.... (it was actually a pretty funny worded email)...
Ah I must have missed it with the new way Gmail separates everything for me now.

I want a future post saying how long it lasted before it broke! LOL Definitely not going to replace my Spyderco Endura FFG(work knife) or my Emerson CQC-8, etc, etc, etc.
For $4 to your door, I don't think anyone is going to complain about it.