What's new

Free Knife

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
hate you missed it dude...

check their website regularly... theyve always got some sort of good deal going on.. sometimes on cigar related stuff... sometimes on hunting stuff... sometimes on "tactical" stuff.... etc..

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got mine. I'd say it was worth $3.99, but not much more. Still nice to have an extra lying around.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Mine showed up on Saturday. Looks like it was surplus from a Gurkha promotion.

Certainly not a "premium" knife but well worth the $3.99 (delivered) that I paid for it. This is going to become my EDC for the time being. Since my knife usage mainly consists of opening packages, cutting some cable ties and slicing open the occasional bag of fertilizer or bird seed this knife should be more than sufficient.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Mine arrived on Friday.. Not exactly what I was expecting.. but I cant bitch for $3.99 delivered.. I put it to use this weekend cutting open boxes... then promptly threw it in a desk drawer... I intended on it going into a camp bag.. but its a bit small for that (I thought it was going to be a little bit bigger from the pictures.. my own fault.. I never bothered to read the dimensions after I saw the word "free" lol...)...

It will serve well for opening up boxes, mail, etc.. though and other odds and ends work.. and keep me from dulling my benchmade pardue that sits in the same drawer as quickly...