What's new

Free - Ronson EURO LITE Windproof Butane Lighter

earnold25

Eran
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
FYI, this is a one day deal.

and i'm not promoting this website or anything. I just came across it and it seemed like a good deal. I ordered one.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yeah i just ordered one as well. I'm sure it's not as good as my Xikar, but if I lose this one I'm only out $5

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
free??....

when you count the shipping it costs $5

I picked up a ronson (works like a dream by the way) at CVS a few weeks ago for $3.99 plus tax....just something to think about
Bummer, I just spent an extra buck and I have to wait? I have CVS about 3 blocks from my house.:wtf:

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bummer, I just spent an extra buck and I have to wait? I have CVS about 3 blocks from my house.:wtf:
The two lighters are different. I can't vouch for the one in this offer, but I can tell you that the ones that CVS carry are great. I have 3, and I will probably pick up some more from time to time. Great lighters to leave around in cars, briefcases, etc... :guitar:

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Oh now ya'll tell me! I'm still happy though, I won't worry too much about a $5 lighter.

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
better deal, imho:

3.47, shipped free.

http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1368

comes from hongkong so it'll take a while but for 4 bucks? triple flame? It looks similar to my Nibo Space6.
Got one just like this free with a humidor I ordered on ebay. It worked great for about two lights, then that little spring in the bottom half of the lighter that makes it look cool moved and would cause all of the butane to leak out while not in use or even worse it would stay lit after the button was released. I threw it in the garbage, it was dangerous.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got one just like this free with a humidor I ordered on ebay. It worked great for about two lights, then that little spring in the bottom half of the lighter that makes it look cool moved and would cause all of the butane to leak out while not in use or even worse it would stay lit after the button was released. I threw it in the garbage, it was dangerous.
hum. well for 4 bucks I guess I'll see how long it lasts or disable the spring that makes it light up. :p

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Mine just got delivered. Hard to believe this is a $5 lighter. It lit on the first try and has a cool chrome finish. Going to leave this one at the office. Good find Eran.:thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

FWIW I got mine today, the lighter only lights up when you flip the lid (not depress the ignition button). Maybe it's a revision?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Mine just got delivered. Hard to believe this is a $5 lighter. It lit on the first try and has a cool chrome finish. Going to leave this one at the office. Good find Eran.:thumbsup:
I guess mine isn't far behind, I never got a shipping notice.