What's new

Freebie

SGT13

No one gets out alive
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey all, I am participating in the Run For The Wall www.rftw.org next week and will be in Rancho Cucamunga. Thought I might entice some of you to come out and see what we are doing with a bribe. :rolling: I have forbidden fruit for the 1st BOTL to locate me. Not everyone knows me but a lot do. Ask around for Sarge. I will be at the Hilton Garden Inn sometime after 1600 on Monday 12May2008.
We ride for those that can't.. Lots of vets will be out there from 'Nam, Somalia, Boznia, Gulf 1, OIF, OEF. Hope to meet at least one of ya'.
6.5' 230# high n tight head, probly wearin' black leather, my patch is "Faithful Few" "USMC" center is bull dog teething on K-bar.
If you can't find me with that, Sorry Bro' .....Carry the F#%K on:rofl:

Be Well
Sarge :riflefire:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Hey all, I am participating in the Run For The Wall www.rftw.org next week and will be in Rancho Cucamunga. Thought I might entice some of you to come out and see what we are doing with a bribe. :rolling: I have forbidden fruit for the 1st BOTL to locate me. Not everyone knows me but a lot do. Ask around for Sarge. I will be at the Hilton Garden Inn sometime after 1600 on Monday 12May2008.
We ride for those that can't.. Lots of vets will be out there from 'Nam, Somalia, Boznia, Gulf 1, OIF, OEF. Hope to meet at least one of ya'.
6.5' 230# high n tight head, probly wearin' black leather, my patch is "Faithful Few" "USMC" center is bull dog teething on K-bar.
If you can't find me with that, Sorry Bro' .....Carry the F#%K on:rofl:

Be Well
Sarge :riflefire:
Hey Sarge...May 12 was last Monday dude.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Lol o wow. You are all just too funny. Damn. I can't stop laughing either.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ride hard for them. We owe all to the Vets alive and dead. I am envious of all who are allowed to serve their country. (Medically I will be refused if I sign up. I am so there if I could). So I salute you. Say thanks to all the vets there for me.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I may have to go out to this. It's not too far and for a good cause. Of course i won't be riding, but it might be fun.

SGT13

No one gets out alive
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OH Man! Too damn good. Look forward to meeting at least one o u crazies.

Sarge:riflefire

SGT13

No one gets out alive
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Either I was too hard to find or nobody tried. :wtf: Still got the stick. Next bro up gets it.:smile:

Sarge:assaultri