What's new

Freezer Project- Finished w/ more Pics

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
I met Randy when he just about joined this group of nut's.
I feel like we've raised a monster with him...seeing his wine-a-door grow into a big freezer fridge....so awsome!! You have to be proud of that!!
+1 :thumbsup: Way to go Ciggy! U pushed Randy OVER THE SLOPE!:devil:

Congratulations on a job well done Randy!

Long Ashes...:smokingbo

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just realized how stupid my question was. You however answered the question I was trying to ask. Thank you. Please keep us updated as to how this works for you. I think it is awesome. Im wanting to do the same. Would you know anyplace where you can get a custom designed graphics wrap to go over the outside to make it look like your favorite cigar band?

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
Just realized how stupid my question was. You however answered the question I was trying to ask. Thank you. Please keep us updated as to how this works for you. I think it is awesome. Im wanting to do the same. Would you know anyplace where you can get a custom designed graphics wrap to go over the outside to make it look like your favorite cigar band?
I have a soon to be daughter-in-law that is working on something for me. Possibly something to stencil on the outside.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Ok, so the accumonitor came in a couple of weeks ago, but with Christmas and everything I didn't have time to get things put together. Well its now done.

View attachment 13874View attachment 13863View attachment 13864View attachment 13865

Pic #1 shows the hole in the back of the unit where the coolant line came inside. It now brings in power and is sealed with aquarium sealant.

Pic #2 Fan number one suspended below one of the wire shelves, bottom.

Pic #3 Water reservoir in bottom of unit.

Pic #4 Combination.

View attachment 13866View attachment 13867View attachment 13868View attachment 13869

Pic #5 Control unit attached to side with Velcro.

Pic #6 Humidity sensor attached to back wall with Velcro.

Pic #7 Combination

Pic #8 Second fan again suspended top shelf.

Then to show that I was never really that good at tetris, I'm going to have to get better, because I just added 16 Cu. Ft. of storage and I can see that its close to being filled. Pics follow.

View attachment 13870View attachment 13871View attachment 13872View attachment 13873

Current storage is 40 boxes of sticks, assuming a price tag of $150 - $200 per box. Then the inventory ran approximately $6,000 - $8,000. Well worth the $250 to protect it. Also has 2 lbs of beads.
Sweet set-up for a sweeter price....nice selection also, TAA 2011's must be a favorite haha.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Sweet set-up for a sweeter price....nice selection also, TAA 2011's must be a favorite haha.
Thanks, yes they are very good now, hopefully the 2012's that I have stashed will age equally as well. My only problem is I'm running out of room. :cryloud:
Yeah haven't tried the 11 but of course bought a box of 12's but I am down to like 2or 3...bombed to many away but in few months I am going to try and snag another box to stash unopened.