What's new

Friday Giveaway #5- CAO Mx3 Hat

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Hello all!

It is Friday again! Going through my closet, I found this hat that I received at some point after buying some Mx3 (Review coming soon!)...As I have said before, I am a very happy bald man, so I have no need for hats :) It is a VERY high quality hat (I was kinda surprised, to be honest) and fitted (Large), which when I DID wear hats, I loved...

Now, since we have had problems with these "post number" contests in the past, I am going to mix it up a bit...From now on, I am going to be making you THINK, not just post :)

Here is the deal...I am what I would consider to somewhat of a connoisseur of 80's music/movies, and from now on the contests will have this in mind :)

So, the only thing you have to do is name the Artist and Album of what **I** consider to be the best album of the 80's decade...

I will give some clues, and more if yall don't get it, but let's keep it general for now...

So, this specific album was release in the mid-late 80's, and is considered by many (including me) to have some of the best written songs of the 80's.

Good luck :)

~brooks

Last edited:

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Culture Club...Sold...Just wanted to get this one in before somebody else did!
Great contest Brooks! Good luck to everyone!
And yes Brooks...I know this is the wrong answer...just gotta bring up the Culture Club every once and a while!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
It's gotta be Joshua Tree by U2, but that's been said already....so I'll guess Rattle and Hum by U2 since that was nearly as good :)