What's new

Friday Giveaway #5- Tat Cutter

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
That's what I thought when I had mine. But it pulls apart easy, and also I lost it. Instead of spending more $$$$$ on a Palio, Kurt from Xikar sent me an engraved Xi after I met him at the trade show. After using it, I favor it over Palios. Plus, we've had a red Xikar as our house cutter in the shop for almost two years. Hasn't failed, and the blades are still as sharp as they were new. I know that a Palio would have gotten pulled apart and broken by now. They're great cutters, but I favor the xikar.

TYLER
Xi 1, 2, 3?

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
That's what I thought when I had mine. But it pulls apart easy, and also I lost it. Instead of spending more $$$$$ on a Palio, Kurt from Xikar sent me an engraved Xi after I met him at the trade show. After using it, I favor it over Palios. Plus, we've had a red Xikar as our house cutter in the shop for almost two years. Hasn't failed, and the blades are still as sharp as they were new. I know that a Palio would have gotten pulled apart and broken by now. They're great cutters, but I favor the xikar.

TYLER
My local B&M has a cheap cutter for everyone to use... it's a real pos!!
Wish they would put a Xikar into use or something with quality.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Brooks, yer call. I was either way going to ask ye to pass it on to one of the Brothers who do not have a cutter (or a good one at least).

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Bro, I think I deleted a post from this thread, but I was trying to delete from another one.
It's my fault. I had more than one window open at once.

Who ever you send the cutter to, I will buy one and send to the other guy.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Screw this, you both win. :)

I have more then enough to go around!

Both of you send me your addys, I will take care of it.

Thanks again yall :)

~brooks