What's new

Friday night!!!

WkndSmoker

Short Story
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This can be a fun one! The dawn of a new weekend, the slate is clean for a good time.

What are you doing on Friday night!

I will start, headed to the deck to throw some steaks on the grill, firing up a Short Story.

Plans, pictures, what has made the week good, or what has made it bad, perhaps a funny picture, just a place to discuss freedom!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We got a full house here at the lounge tonight. When I leave I am going to meet up with some buddies to relax by the pool and enjoy a couple of sticks with an icy beverage. Got to beat this 117 heat somehow!

Rating - 100%
152   0   0
Just finished dinner with the fam, pulled pork in spicy green salsa.

About to make myself a dirty martini & head out to the deck with a stick...what to choose what to choose.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Wife's gone til Monday, little fella is already in bed, and after I fill my stomach I'm firing up a cigar. Also got some Boulevard Sixth Glass to enjoy on the porch.

Dan

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Maxin' and relaxin' brother! Soon my Friday nights will be filled with JV football. My little bro's a freshmen in HS and he's gonna start at LT and NT. Brings a tear to my eye.:crytears:

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Coached my football team tonight (5th and 6 grade), came home for a quick dinner then off to the first HS Football game of the year. They got trounced.

Home now having a few drinks, then off to bed.