What's new

Fried Egg Sammich

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
of course, nice slice of ham (deli is fine), overhard egg (2, 3 even better), and fresh sliced swiss cheese melted on the bread as it grills....ham grilled separately and added at the last minute. fresh crushed pepper, dash of salt, and badda-bing! a classic!!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Never go with fast on the pork. Gotta cook that bacon slow so it stays chewy. None of that lousy Waho bacon though!

This post is making me hungry

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The word "bacon" alone is making me think of getting a late-night snack. Bacon is the most versatile food item. It can be added to anything, and that thing will become more delicious.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since my girl friend is worried about my cholesterol I only get a fried egg sandwich once every couple of weeks. I keep telling her not to worry, as I don't have cholesterol in my body, but she keeps nagging me.

The look on her face when I eat a fried egg with cheese on it, ( I like a bit of Mayonnaise as well), is probably best compared to the look on someones face when they hear, "well, genocide isn't ALL that bad....".

:rofl:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
yum.. that sounds good, I have not had breakfast and that is making me want something other than my Kashi granola bar

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Great now that i am at work and cant get home to make myself a sammich I will be thinking about it all damn day long. Thanks guys, looks like another unproductive day for me.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Love these. . .but gotta have thick sliced, fresh onions added just before serving. Saute'd work good for those who like a mellower flavor. . .:smile: