What's new

Friend got some glass top Cohibas.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wow that is one of the worst fakes I have ever seen Exterior wise. The inside doesnt look as bad as some of the others I have seen.

It is good that you guys post these pictures because it makes people aware of the situation.

Thanks for sharing

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Yeah it made him a little sad but I showed him pics of the fakes with plastic and newspaper, after that he was really glad I told him. Also I gave him a partagas and 5 NCs so he is happy and im trying to bring another brother in.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You did the right thing by telling him, you don't want him to buy them again. I don't understand the people that don't tell their friends and family members because they don't want to hurt their feelings!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nothing wrong with a nice Fauhiba now and then, at least there was no tampon string in it :D

Hopefully you clued him in not to buy on tourist ships, ports of call, things like that.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea BradMC I had my girlfriend do the very same thing, you can really make someone feel like shit when they think they have gone above and beyond getting you CC's when you tell them they're fake....trust me lol

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I bought a box of 10 Glass top Espies in St. Lucia. Guy wanted $50 & I wound up paying $30. For display purposes only. Actually kinda cool. :rolling: