What's new

From cheap to high level

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, guys.
I usually smoke with my cheap lighters. I always think it's cheap and design is speicla. But one good quality lighter is necessary for man. LOL
Come here looking for good comments about lighters and how to distinguish good cigar with bad cigar.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
welcome to BOTL! for lighters, you need something that makes enough heat cleanly enough to light a cigar without subjecting it to outside flavors and aromas. everything else is preference.

as for what is a good cigar, that is a much bigger question! look around here for some tips and suggestions, talk with your local shops (if you have one), but mostly just pay attention to what you smoke, and make up your own mind.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Jared, Greetings from Eastern North Carolina my new friend and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

A good lighter does not have to be an expensive lighter my brother!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome.. If your looking for a good luxury style lighter.. Look at the ST DuPont Xtend.

The maxijet it nice.. Mini jet is a little easier on the pocketbook...

The xikar ellipse II is nice as well.. Both have excellent warranties.. Since having my DuPont I use it exclusively!

Go to a b&m and play with lighters for sale.. Or use ask to see and use people'slighters at you local to see what you like.. 99% of he time they are more than happy to let you see and use their lighter.. They may even give your their pros and cons of their lighter.

Last edited: