What's new

From @webmost

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I could smoke these every day. It's got some body and nice coffee, chocolate flavor along with a tinge of that sassafras flavor I like. With more rest it will be even better. Lots of smoke, too.
Who knew? It's like another chapter of the cigar lifestyle I've discovered.

And you folks knew it for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dellanowhere is as humid as here.

That my friend was truly a great cigar. Started too wet so I nuked it. Few seconds at a time and blew the steam out of it. Works like a charm. On note of caution, if there is any part still burning it will come to flame in a hurry.
But it's a good way to fast dry a cigar. Just do it slow and easy, about 3-5 seconds a time.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey, you've got a Modus!

I've been evaluating Modus for the web site. Just can't get into it. Gimme your eval.
I do!
It actually is a really well thought out tool. The "harpoon" is small enough that it will unplug a corona without splitting it. It reaches in, rotate it a bit and it pulls out a plug of tobacco exactly where you want it to.

The nub holder works well because the spears are just the right distance apart and the handle part allows the nub plenty of distance from your hand. Pretentious sophistication, I jokingly tell my wife when using it.

The punch cutter is sharp and big enough to work well. The handle lets one have precise control of the cutting action of the punch.

I really like the tool.