What's new

Frustrated this week.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Check under neither the baseboards trust me it's where you will find it. The cat will bat it like that and it will stick under the baseboard. Trust me nice powerful flashlight will do the trick. Or check the keys of the keyboard (don't ask).

Take her easy brother it's all good and you will be fine.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I wonder if anyone has made a wedding/engagement ring with a tiny gps chip in it so you can find it when it is lost (not to be used for spying on your significant other though)

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Check under neither the baseboards trust me it's where you will find it. The cat will bat it like that and it will stick under the baseboard.
this is why I like dogs...

they just drool, hump your leg, dump your trash cans, and shit all over your yard....

far better than an animal that contributes to loosing valuable objects :)

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I know a lot of items would go off within a home... but can't you rent a metal detector? There is one for rent at the Sunbelt Branch 552, ELYRIA, OH near you for $20 a day. A neighbor rented one to find something in his yard years ago. I never heard of anyone using one within a house, so this might be a terrible idea.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Check under neither the baseboards trust me it's where you will find it. The cat will bat it like that and it will stick under the baseboard.

they just drool, hump your leg, dump your trash cans, and shit all over your yard....

Lol well played good sir well played. I now look at my dog in a completely different light and if I ever make it your way I will be sure not to turn my back on your dog. EVER!

I know a lot of items would go off within a home... but can't you rent a metal detector? There is one for rent at the Sunbelt Branch 552, ELYRIA, OH near you for $20 a day. A neighbor rented one to find something in his yard years ago. I never heard of anyone using one within a house, so this might be a terrible idea.
Wouldn't it go off at every nail/screw on the floor. Also the piping too. That would be hilarious though. Bbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
If you are this mad over your fiance accidentally misplacing something, you may want to rethink marriage, lol.
I understand what you mean, but I said frustrated. Plus when is the last time your significant other lost something of great value? Your telling your didn't initially get upset? Your a better man than I. Just an fyi we have already been together 5 years and living with each other for about the same.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Ahh don't sweet it Rob. You will find it and all will be well don't worry about it, it will be the last place you look (cause if you keep looking your just crazy) lol.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0

Lol well played good sir well played. I now look at my dog in a completely different light and if I ever make it your way I will be sure not to turn my back on your dog. EVER!

Wouldn't it go off at every nail/screw on the floor. Also the piping too. That would be hilarious though. Bbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Not unless every nail, screw and pipe was made of Gooolddd. (Yeahhhh Baby, Groovy)
Most decent metal detectors can detect gold and other precious metal separately.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0

Not unless every nail, screw and pipe was made of Gooolddd. (Yeahhhh Baby, Groovy)
Most decent metal detectors can detect gold and other precious metal separately.
Now this i didn't know Jfire. It wouldnt hurt. maybe ill do a quick wave over the animals in the house HAH

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
i remember seeing it in front of her keyboard. not saying she didnt pick it up and forgot she did so, but this is the third day of searching so im getting to more unique places now

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Good thing you found it.I hate listing things of value.that sinking feeling sucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk