What's new

Ft Hood Tx Area new member

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Hello all. I am a new member from Ft. Hood TX...well stationed here for the time being anyway. I have 9 years of active duty time in aviation working on helicopters. Started smoking cigars during my first tour in Iraq and have been hooked ever since!

Besides burning time and money with cigars I spend the rest of my time riding my motorcycle and bsing on the computer. If anyone on here is from the central tx region we should get together and burn one sometime (and if you ride then go cruise too).

Jason

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Welcome. Ride up to the Dallas area, there is always someone meeting at least once a week somewhere around here.

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Thanks AJ. Don't know why you would cruise out to Killeen...damn soldiers around here run bikes off the road lol. If you do make it down this way let me know! There is a local B&M shop here that we could hit up. You know of any good B&M shops in smaller towns that are good to ride to? I hate riding in Dallas, Austin, Houston...any of the big cities are a nightmare on the scooter!

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Thanks guys for the welcome. Know there are lots of shops out in the big cities but it is not so fun to ride in the city...more like a heart attack with all the crazy chuckle heads on their cell phones. Makes it hard to enjoy the ride when your constantly kicking car doors and flipping the bird....need a cigar after you arrive safe to settle down.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hey Jason!! If you can ride in Dallas amongst these crazies, you can ride anywhere! I don't know of any B&M's in the small towns, but if / when we meetup, I'll have plenty to bring with me! :thumbsup: