What's new

Fucking cigar king!!

Lunchbox

Gettin back into the game
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got an email the sticks I wanted were back in stock. Add to cart, filling out checkout info, and suddenly I get an on-page notification they’re out of stock. God damn it! It was in my cart! Shit.

Lunchbox

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m interested as well but won’t pay the jacked up prices most are charging. Hope you get to grab a box soon.
They were selling them for 126, too! Eh, hopefully other opportunities will crop up.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Got an email the sticks I wanted were back in stock. Add to cart, filling out checkout info, and suddenly I get an on-page notification they’re out of stock. God damn it! It was in my cart! Shit.
Hate that happened to you. But Carts can't hold stuff, or people would put stuff there, not check out, and totally fuck up inventory and fulfillment.

Lunchbox

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate that happened to you. But Carts can't hold stuff, or people would put stuff there, not check out, and totally fuck up inventory and fulfillment.
Yeah I hear you. I was thinking that it’s probably not worth it for smaller retailers to spring for those systems that hold items for x minutes once placed in a cart.

Really it’s my fault, I should use auto fill next time ;)

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Yeah I hear you. I was thinking that it’s probably not worth it for smaller retailers to spring for those systems that hold items for x minutes once placed in a cart.

Really it’s my fault, I should use auto fill next time ;)
Yeah, there's only so many cart options, and you have to choose based on stability, cross compatability, and security above all else.
And actually work well with real time inventory.

I've gotten some great freaking deals from cigar king though. Quick shipping and good condition too.