What's new

Fuente Anejo 888 Review

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
The serendipitous story of the Fuente Anejo makes the cigar appealing even before you smoke it. Fact or myth, it worked on me several years ago. I like the shark but the blend really shines in 50 rg or less. So, when the lonsdale-ish 888 was released, I took notice.

1/3: I clipped it twice, not a big torpedo fan, perfect draw. Typical toothy Anejo wrapper. Quite a bit of spice up front, none of the typical sweetness. Very balanced.

2/3: Starting to taste like Anejo, lots of sweet chocolate, maple sweetness. Burn and draw are spot on.

Spice is back, some bitter chocolate. Very smooth and balanced, full bodied but balanced.

Thanks for reading.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
you guys suck! Not only can I not afford them but I cannot get them! Just another on to add to the list!

Cheers
Jay

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Great smoke and nice review! Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed the Anejo Xtra Viejo No. 46 I definitely liked the smaller ring gauge as you mentioned.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Great review I have not read a negative review on these yet and many claim that this is the best Anejo they have had. I have to hunt these down.