What's new

Fuente Anejo Sharks

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll be able to check out Holt's on Friday. In the meantime, you can always get a couple of Fuente limited releases/editions at a time by calling Tampa Sweetheart.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I heard that Anejos were coming out at Christmas only this year and not on Fathers Day.

If anyone herd different let me know.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
rpb67 said:
I heard that Anejos were coming out at Christmas only this year and not on Fathers Day.

Is that new? I believe they were released last year around Fathers Day. Or maybe it was Opus?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
caudio51 said:
rpb67 said:

Is that new? I believe they were released last year around Fathers Day. Or maybe it was Opus?
I believe last year Fuente shipped Opus X for Father's Day and Christmas but Añejos only for Christmas and I've heard it's going to be the same this year. Although it might have been rpb67 that I heard that from ...

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I was at Holts last week and didn't see them. Catalog has one in one in the fiver Fuente fathers day pack.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
FPDoc77 said:
I hear the anejo is good. I couldn't imagine spending that kind of money on an NC. Is it really that good?
Yes but they can be found for much cheaper.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FPDoc77 said:
I hear the anejo is good. I couldn't imagine spending that kind of money on an NC. Is it really that good?
IMO, at MSRP Anejos are one of the best buys, and one of the best cigars at any price, around. I like to let them sit for a year or two, but they are excellent FOTB. BTW, they are pretty damned strong (think Opus X in a maduro wrapper), so don't try one on an empty stomach:devil:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FPDoc77 said:
At MSRP, the Añejo is a fantastic smoke, but not worth a 200%-300% and up mark-up, IMHO.