What's new

Fuente Event at Federal Cigar Plaistow

darkman

BoM May '10
Rating - 100%
358   0   0
Big one here fellas....October 7th (friday), Federal Plaistow will be hosting Carlito Fuente for their annual fundraiser. The event will run from 2-7 and will feature plenty of MU's house sticks as well as other premium fuentes. There will also be an auction featuring rare and HTF fuentes such as sand sharks, stanfords 90's, and others. I am told that there will also be lots of "one off" sticks in the aucitons as well. Last year, the shop raised 15k i think and will certainly be higher this year with the big man coming. Was hoping to be able to get a bunch of us together for this one...

DM

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Why go when Mu's already buying everything???? Would love to go but my travel cards been pulled for the year. :(

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
This sounds awesome, guys!! This Northeastern Oklahoma guy won't be able to make it, but hope you guys have a fan-baller-tastic time!! Jerome... I'll be expecting some pics posted on here! And guys, make sure if MU is there, that he doesn't roll around in all those HTF Fuentes like a dog in a fresh pile of shit! LOL