What's new

Fuente Fire!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Terrible news :( Just when I thought Opus's couldn't sell for any more I will be proven wrong. Thank you Econ for teaching me supply and demand, now I need to stock up some more. Horrible timing when their 100th anniversary is next year.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Damn! I have yet to try an Opus... in fact all I've had of Fuente so far has been a Short Story Maduro and a Curlyhead Maduro. I hope they're able to recover without too many setbacks.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This sucks big time. They were really starting to loosen up and let out more of there limited product on a regular basis. Now back to square one I guess.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is such a sad thing. You hate to see something like this happen to anyone. The good thing is they are a very resilient company and I know will come through this as strong as ever.

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I would rather see a church burn.
Really? A place that a community congregates to offer worship and prayers to their Creator for all the He has done for them?
I don't really care what religion anyone is, but I think everyone should respect eachother's beliefs and place of worship. This is a fundamental foundation on every land on this planet. The freedom of religion.

What kind of backlash would we see if "church" was replaced with synagog, temple or mosque? It just isn't acceptable.

I'm sure everyone can take a light hearted joke, but this crosses the line.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
guess i better stock up on some opus asap because i see the prices rising to meet demand.

wippin' out the CC as we speak.

This truely does suck though. What really tears my heart is hearing Carlito saying he'll never see that kind of stock again in his lifetime. what a shame