What's new

Fuente Fuente Opus X??

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Just went by my local B&M and picked up two Opus Perfecxion # 4 and two AF Anejos...the limit.

Boxes won't last very long, but he sells at just a tad over MSRP, so I'm very lucky. He also had some awesome Opus Holiday packs in some bad-ass looking tins...very, very cool! Never saw those before.

(Sorry to steer the thread away from the roadkill posts...but actually I did see a dead raccoon on the way there, so I guess I'm okay.)

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Just went by my local B&M and picked up two Opus Perfecxion # 4 and two AF Anejos...the limit.

Boxes won't last very long, but he sells at just a tad over MSRP, so I'm very lucky. He also had some awesome Opus Holiday packs in some bad-ass looking tins...very, very cool! Never saw those before.

(Sorry to steer the thread away from the roadkill posts...but actually I did see a dead raccoon on the way there, so I guess I'm okay.)
:rofl:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
WHat the hell is that? Those look nice. Haven't seen them in these parts. Nice find.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Well at least I'm not alone. I am getting two more Opus x and anjeo and two hemmingways tomorrow, so I am puttin gthem in one of my humis that hold my good smokes that i am going to let age for a while. Hope I can do it...

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Yep, that's them...the only price I remember was $41.00 for I think the Toro size, which I guess would be the Perfecxion X. I'm going back tomorrow and see what I can snag before they're gone.

He also had WOA, but natural only and is supposed to have some Hemingway Signature Maduros coming in. He's the only dealer in my immediate vicinity that has any AF holiday smokes.

Do you mean these?

Huw much were they asking for the pack?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I think that Opus, more then any other brand, suffers from being over-hyped and inflated expectations lead to what you experienced Donk.
Exactly...For some, it's hard for a cigar to live up to the hype if they're paying big bucks for it.