What's new

Fuente Fuente Opus X?...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone know where I can get ONE at a Price NOT going to kill me?.. Not even sure what shape or Size You can get, but like to try one after seeing the DVD sent from IL. Seems there are a few Variations, Is there one to avoid, and one to get?
Thanks for the Help.

Cualquier persona sabe dónde puedo conseguir UNO en un precio que no va a matarme?.. No incluso seguro qué forma o le clasifica puede conseguir, pero como intentar uno después de considerar el DVD enviado de IL. ¿Se parece es algunas variaciones, es allí una a evitar, y una a conseguir? Gracias por la ayuda.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I would reccomend the Petit Lancero...thais size seems to have a nice balance of power with flavor.

I am going shopping today and will pick up a couple for you if I find any. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OUTSTANDING!.... Let me know if you find any?... I like a Smoke at about 50 Ring, as they seem to be about right for Flavour. Years ago, I was big on the Partagas #6 a bit slimmer... Figure I could find someone that knew where I might try one.. Damn DVD makes you want to run out and buy a BOX or something.. If you haven't seen it, You might see if someone will lend it, Worth seeing!..
Jeff-N8NOE

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm lost again... But this is common at my age! I think? They say it's the first thing to Go, But Go Where?.. Too many questions, and not the time for answers.. I'm going to find one somehow!.. But I DO understand "DogRocket" now!.. Had a "Friend' give me a Un-Labeled Smoke, as I lit it, he smiled... After looking at him for a minute, I know why he smiled. I asked if this was a REAL DOG ROCKET?.. One of those, It's bad, so here you try it and see things!.. YES it was bad! Now I cant get the Taste out!
"DogRocket" I'm thinkin' the opus isn't?... Just a guess..

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
YES it was bad! Now I cant get the Taste out!
"DogRocket" I'm thinkin' the opus isn't?... Just a guess..
God no, the Opus is a great full bodied smoke that normally come out 3 times a year (father's day, october, and christmas). If you get an opus with greater than 3 years of age on it, then you are in for a treat.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, I found the DVD and 2 Smokes for $60 at Promethius and looks like about the best overall price.. These are a Pain.. I read somewere AF Anjeos were the same basic smoke?.. is this tru, and if so can these be had?

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
N8NOE...What is your history with cigars? Do you like strong, mild med. smokes. Heavy or light tastes? Anejo's are the same blend as the Opus but with a maduro wrapper aged in cognac barrels. The feunte farm grows only a very small plot of maduro leaf's, so are they are not so easy to get. Released only at christmas time. The BBMF you see in the dvd set can be an ass kicker. If not used to power house smokes, these may not be for you.

Smokin Joe

Fore!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had one of these in my humi ever since they came out, it's my retirement cigar. One year three months and seventeen days to go.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Smokin Joe said:
I've had one of these in my humi ever since they came out, it's my retirement cigar. One year three months and seventeen days to go.

Congrats on Retirement!.. And Counting I see....!Hihi..

As for the Smoke, I guess a Medium cigar is my thing, I have Smoked a Cuban Bolivar, and thought I was going to DIE!.. But after all the Talk, I just want to try one of the Group I guess..

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Smokin Joe!!!!!! Congrats on the upcoming event!!!! Retirement in style, nicely aged opus! N8NOE, Opusx, specially the smaller sizes can be VERY strong. I smoke them several times a week and still feel it in my blood sometimes. You may be better off smokin a Don Carlos!!!!!! Anyway, there is nothing like an opusx, so enjoy!

Doofus

Spoon!
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
FFOX are great cigars, but I never smoke one unless I've let it sleep for at least one year. For me, they just need time to settle down.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Doof, I have heard that from a lot of people. I have only had one opus although I have a bunch resting for just that reason. The fresh one didn't tasted great but it had a big burn problem. So I am letting them rest and hope to have a rolling inventory.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
The fresh one didn't tasted great but it had a big burn problem. So I am letting them rest and hope to have a rolling inventory.
They are notorious for that. They recommend at least three years of age - or you can just get the Forbidden X - they are phenomenal (but you pay for it).

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Fresh they just taste like an extremely over-priced maddie.....

I had a power ranger with almost 5 years on it.. and it is one of the best smokes I have had....