What's new

Fuente Mania 2014 @ Holts

Rating - 92.3%
13   1   0
Does anyone have any confirmed info, or experiences in prior years, that there will be Angels Share available for purchase at this event?

And, otherwise is it first come first serve over the two days, and everything will be picked over/good stuff gone by friday morning....
Or do they open each day at the different locations with the same stock for sale?

Thinking about going but it's like a 2 hour trip...
And Friday's location would be WAY more convenient.

Any advice and thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have no confirmed info either way, but I do have previous experience...

There is usually some stock of everything they have available, so if they still have some Angels Share coming out of the factory, I imagine they will be available for purchase; however, I believe its first-come, first-serve across the two days. One of my buddies works at the downtown location, and I remember him telling me when I asked about a Chili Pepper that they sold out to the first customer that walked in the door (they only had a couple total).

If you're serious about something in particular, I'd get there as early as possible on Day 1. I went with a couple of friends and thought we were big stuff buying a few boxes, but everyone around us was spending $1,000s and $1,000s. That event is no joke.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am a member and they reserve stuff for the members and everything else is first come first serve. However, they do bring a shit load of stuff and save some stock specifically for the second day. The first day is bigger because of the free parking and easy location. Not downtown. I asked them to reserve me a box of angels share and they said if they get some in they will hold it for me. Want me to ask for a second?

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I think both shops get separate stock. I went on Friday last year and there was plenty of rare sizes and stock. Two boxes are close to a G at msrp so its easy to spend.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'm goin to both Thursday and friday! Just in case! They always have a huge selection...it's crazy how much money people were dropping! I been anxiously waiting for this event since I walked out of the door last year!

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Mmchugh can I ask a favor? Can you snap pics of the case and prices of the singles on Thursday? It will help me plot what I blow the loots on.... I'll see you Friday.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wish we had events like this up my way! Heck even a couple good b&m would be nice... Oh well I will have to live through you guys! LOL

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
When is the date announced for this?
It's around the same Thursday and Friday every September. My friend called down in April and got the dates. Yearly event
What is the date this year? If you know, that would save me a phone call. :)
I have a feeling you are there right now

You would be incorrect, unless you meant in my office working by "there." :)
:) I thought with all the smiley faces you were hinting at being at Fuente Mania.

I was supposed to go with Mikey limiteds but plans got ruined