What's new

Fuente Symbolism

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
This is one of the reasons I really like cigars and the history behind them. For manyt cigar companies this is not just a business to them. It's a life long journey of family commitment to the leaf with many ups and downs along the way. It's nice when they bring us in and shown us something like this.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
jcgoldner said:
This is one of the reasons I really like cigars and the history behind them. For manyt cigar companies this is not just a business to them. It's a life long journey of family commitment to the leaf with many ups and downs along the way. It's nice when they bring us in and shown us something like this.
I agree 100%

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
jcgoldner said:
:thumbsup:

Definitely! One of the best things about cigar smoking is the heritage and time it takes to craft a work of art like most cigars are.