What's new

Fuente Untold Story

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
OK, there are a lot of rare non-Cuban cigars down in the Tampa area right now. I just picked up a box of Anejo 48's at the local cigar shop and I have been maxing out on all size Anejos down at Sweethearts on a number of occasions. Last night I was at the cigar shop, and in addition to the Anejos, he also received a box of Untold Stories and Between the Lines.

The Untold Story was a beast of a cigar (not sure of the dimensions, but BIG!!!), similar in size and shape to the CAO Anaconda. It has a dark, oily wrapper. I had no problems cutting, and the pre-light draw was smooth. Cigar lit well, and burned smooth all the way down to a nub - no touch up required. To me this cigar was a medium to full bodied smoke that started off a little sweet (like most Hemingways in my opinion). It had hints of chocolate and coffee throughout, and finished on the spicy side. Now I had just smoked a Shark about two hours prior, so my palate was not fresh. Overall, a great smoking experience, and in my opinion, well worth the $12 spent. I picked up four more, but sent one off in a trade.