What's new

Fuente Work of Art Maduro

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I had this last night with a home brewed Porter from a buddy of mine who makes awesome beer.

First third:

Initial light is super sweet in flavor with a coffee finish (awesome). As I burn past the nippled foot, the draw opens a little more and smoke pours out and chocolate flavors galore are present; is this thing made of godiva chocolate?

Second third:

Chocolate chocolate and more chocolate. I forget sometimes why I dont smoke more of these because they friggin' rock. As I break into the middle portion, hints of cinnamon and chocolate and maybe pine shows its face?

Final third:

Spice, chocolate, and everything nice. I love me some WOAMs and I hate to put this down.

Conclusion:

I love the long finish these things leave on your palette. In my opinion, this might be one of Fuente's best. Coffee, chocolate, spice, pine, sweetness, etc. its all here!

I wish I had more of these!!!!!!!!!!

Burn time 1 hour 29 minutes

94/100

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
grreat review!! great smoke!! and you just made my mind up. heading to the jacc with irish coffee and a WOAM!! thanks!!

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
perfect review - definitely what I've experienced with these. I've already littered BOTL with posts about how much I like these, but I'll do so again. One of my favorites.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I know I have one sitting.. inspired to spark it now.

mk05

It is what it is
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sometimes, nothing else will do. You just know that you have to smoke one of these. You look in your humi and stare at your selection, but you know you're going to snip that cute little perfecto. I've had the pleasure of finding a couple old boxes, and they only get better with age.