What's new

Fuentes Tampa Store

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I'll take that Opus and give it a whirl. I have a feeling it will knock me on my ass though....

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've lived in Tampa since 1993 and I've never seen this store! The only Fuente owned store I know of in Tampa is in Ybor City, and it's an old cigar factory. This is the link to their Ybor operation: http://www.tampasweetheart.com/

If someone has an address for the store in the picture please send it and I'll give you a report on what it's like...

Cheers,

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Yeah, that is definitely not Tampa Sweethearts. Sweethearts is in an OLD cigar factory in historic Ybor. You can't even walk into the humidor...you have to order from a window, and they run to the back and get your stuff.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Good eyes bro. It's too bad their site doesn't shoe the store front. Might be fun to drop by and check it out, but their prices are certainly set for the tourist trade, not us poor locals.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
MangoMike said:
Good eyes bro. It's too bad their site doesn't shoe the store front. Might be fun to drop by and check it out, but their prices are certainly set for the tourist trade, not us poor locals.
From what I read its part of Universal City or whatever, and it is Orlando after all so most likely a touristy type of place. Though, they do have beer and pizza, so it might be cool enough to check out for a smoking spot.