What's new

Fugazee cubans

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Here's a question, a coworker of mine came back from vacation from the islands and brought back glass top Cubans. He knows I smoke cigars like crazy so he's like look what I got boo goo haa lol kind of throwing it in my face.

I don't have the heart to tell him they're fake lol. So I just let him think it's real, and went about my business and was like dopeee.

What would you guys do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Yea, that's happened to me with co-workers also. Tho they were more like "hey, look what I got, what do you think?" That's even worse than someone rubbing it in your nose

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
My parents gifted me the glasstops and I still don't have the heart to tell them they're fake. Even my Uncle got suckered in on buying them.

I tell everyone now that travel south to the caribbean to watch out. And a polite thanks but no thanks should they say they'll buy some to bring home for me.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Honestly, unless the guy is a douche, I'd tell him.

Those fakes can have hair, nail clippings, dead bugs, dirt, rocks, and all kinds of other really nasty shit in them.
I was gifted fakes that I smoked because they were good. Not great but good. Safer to cut one open I assume.

Mr. McSquirelly

Joe Bananas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Honestly, unless the guy is a douche, I'd tell him.

Those fakes can have hair, nail clippings, dead bugs, dirt, rocks, and all kinds of other really nasty shit in them.
Agreed. I've read some horror stories and seen some gross dissections on Youboob. Share a real one with him and laugh it off.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've been of both sides of this one... Had a douche friend who was bragging about getting CCs straight from Cuba... Fugg him let him smoke nail clippings.

Had a good friend that told me his sisters boyfriend was in Cuba and bringing him back some sticks... Didn't want to tell him it probably wasn't going to go well. I hope the boyfriend got brownie points because they all ended up coming from a LCDH.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
So what if he comes back next week and says, "I don't see what all the hype is about, I thought they sucked". If he's a douche, you don't care, let him think Cubans suck. But if he's a friend, well......