What's new

Full Boxes of Opus X

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have a local B&M with full boxes, he also has full boxes of LP#9, Feral Flying Pigs, and a few others. It looks like a regular, shady, cigarettes by the carton place but inside it is golden.

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
I have a local B&M with full boxes, he also has full boxes of LP#9, Feral Flying Pigs, and a few others. It looks like a regular, shady, cigarettes by the carton place but inside it is golden.
aside for the shady place, that is a lot like my local! the lounge part is kinda small but open the door to the walk-in humi and holy crap it's huge and what I picture heaven looking like. I want so bad to snag the ffp yesterday but I'd already blown my cigar budget this month.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well, my B&M said that if he's getting any Opus, it should be next week. Tried the Ashton ESG 23 tonight, and it's wonderful. A little expensive, but really good. Also had the vsg, and it was good but not as good as the ESG. We'll see on the Opus. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. My guy says they get them quarterly, and he got none last time, so he's hoping some show up this time. I did. Get a couple double corona opus x. A long smoke that should be great, but not a full box!

~~fred

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The Duty free shop in the St. Thomas airport USVI has many sealed boxes of #2's and PerfeXions.. A.H. Rise Duty free on St. Thomas has a Sealed box of xXx.. good luck in your quest!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Tampa Humidor has Opus in stock as of this a.m. 800-900-8535. I don't know if they have boxes or not, but they don't gouge on the prices. All msrp.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Tampa Humidor has Opus in stock as of this a.m. 800-900-8535. I don't know if they have boxes or not, but they don't gouge on the prices. All msrp.
No boxes left, but sounds like a fair number of singles. I just picked up a fiver of Fuente Fuentes.

Number is 800-990-8535 btw, the other number is a mortgage ad. :)

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Duty free shop in the St. Thomas airport USVI has many sealed boxes of #2's and PerfeXions.. A.H. Rise Duty free on St. Thomas has a Sealed box of xXx.. good luck in your quest!
Hey Jason....how much were the #2's and Perfexions....I am going to St. Thomas in the next month again as well as into Grand Cayman...I love AH Riise for their pricing on alchohol....tequila, vodka, Drambuie, Scotch....I have them sent it over to the cruise ship and it's always at least 2 boxes which saves me a ton of money instead of buying at Total Wine....Grand Caymans I get my 7 and 15 year old Havana Club Rum for cheap.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hey Jason....how much were the #2's and Perfexions....I am going to St. Thomas in the next month again as well as into Grand Cayman...I love AH Riise for their pricing on alchohol....tequila, vodka, Drambuie, Scotch....I have them sent it over to the cruise ship and it's always at least 2 boxes which saves me a ton of money instead of buying at Total Wine....Grand Caymans I get my 7 and 15 year old Havana Club Rum for cheap.
$440-$460 depending on the stick.. The airport had about 8 sealed boxes of opus. AH had 1 sealed and a couple open.