What's new

Future BOTL!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I found out yesterday that my little "it" is going to be a boy! He's going to be gracing us with his presence in February. We decided to name him Logan Robert Taylor (not a hard guess on where the first name came from) I cant begin to describe how stoked I am. As Im sure some of you know I have a daughter, so any tips on boys would be more than appreciated.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I found out yesterday that my little "it" is going to be a boy! He's going to be gracing us with his presence in February. We decided to name him Logan Robert Taylor (not a hard guess on where the first name came from) I cant begin to describe how stoked I am. As Im sure some of you know I have a daughter, so any tips on boys would be more than appreciated.

I've found sons to be easier than daughters when young, but they all have their unique challenges when teenagers. Congrats!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Congrats on the boy!
At the same time get ready. Man boys are dumb. My girls were way easier to raise.
Still there are tons of father son things that make it worth the hospital and school visits.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks guys! I'm sure between the two of them I'll have my hands full