What's new

Game - Rate These From Best To Worst - Prize

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well just smoked my first Cigar and 5 out of 9 people rated it in thbe top 5. It was a really delicious smoke I gave it a 92-93 a 1 hour and 1/2 of bliss. I'm not going to look at the predictions anymore, don't want to risk being swayed.
Also to make the contest as fair as possible, I'm smoking each one at around 6:00 pm PST and making sure that I eat nothing and drink only water for at least 8 hours before smoking.

I'm also using my phone as a recorder and documenting each Cigar.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And the verdict is in every cigar except for the Perla has been smoked and rated . In order from best to worst.

1. Drew Estate Nica Rustica Belly - 94
2. Alec Bradley The Lineage Toro - 93
3. CAO Black Ltd. Edition Frontier - 92
4. Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto - 92
5. Montecristo Media Noche Churchill - 91

6. E.P. Carrillo INCH Natural #60 - 90
7. AVO Classic No. 3 Presidente - 89
8. H. Upmann Legacy Toro - 89
9. Ave Maria Holy Grail - 87
10. Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto - 83
11. La Perla Habana White Pearl?

and the winner is Juice with 4 out of 5

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, thank you....I’ll be here all week.

Interesting to see the way you stacked them up. Paying that kind of attention you will have a good idea of your likes and dislikes very quickly.
I was so glad that at least one other person has tasted so close to mine. Just curious have you ever had the Avo Number 3. Reason why is that even though the
Avo was a good smoke the others in the series have been much better. I was predicting from past experience with Avo that it would have been in the top 5 but based on taste
the #3 just didn't make the grade.

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I’ve smoked a number of the AVO classics and enjoy them for what they are. If you want a full bodied robust smoke the classics are not for you, they are a good very mild option. I’ve not kept up with AVO offerings recently but it is my understanding that most of the newer blends are more toward medium. If the classic was too light you might consider trying some of the other blends before you write the brand off.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kept notes in recordings and some things of interest.
1. The Media Noche was very good, but around 3/4 of the way I had to leave to do something maybe around 10 minutes. When I came back it tasted like Ash Tray. So I'm not sure if it would have had a higher score if I had smoked it without the break.
2. I did a double session and smoked the Alec Bradley before the Upman . The Upman is a more mild cigar. So I wonder if I would have liked the Upman better if I had smoked it in a fresh session.
3. La Perla Habana White Pearll - Haven't smoked it yet, everyone put it at the bottom so why bother but I'll get around to it.
4. The Cohiba Pure Dominicano was the smallest Cigar of them all. I wonder if it had been a Toro or Bigger Cigar if it might not have displaced some of the other cigars.

I'm absolutely amazed that the best Cigar of them all was a Drew Estates. So many people pan them. But I've found their unflavored cigars to be most excellent.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
3. La Perla Habana White Pearll - Haven't smoked it yet, everyone put it at the bottom so why bother but I'll get around to it.
We all put it at the bottom for a reason; I don't think anyone is going to ding you if you decide to just pass on it... HOWEVER, if you do smoke it, please consider reviewing it and posting the review here (y)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really enjoyed this contest, I would definitely love to see more of these, I think it’s a great idea to see cigars people enjoy and or compare/criticize. I also like how you noted the prices, as the most expensive was not #1

I think I will be doing one of these in the future if that were cool.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really enjoyed this contest, I would definitely love to see more of these, I think it’s a great idea to see cigars people enjoy and or compare/criticize. I also like how you noted the prices, as the most expensive was not #1

I think I will be doing one of these in the future if that were cool.
Definitely cool. post one. I'll play!
Remember prices are from Cbid so it depends how you do on the Auction. For the fun of it I think I'm going to look up the regular price of each one and see if there is a correlation to price.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pricing, went to Cigars.com and Cigarsinternational.com then took the lowest price and the largest bundle they sell and divided by the amount of cigars in the bundle to give me a street price.

Definitely the highest priced Cigars weren't the best. Or they are the best and I'm a lousy judge of Cigars. You decide.

1. Drew Estate Nica Rustica Belly - 94 $5.16
2. Alec Bradley The Lineage Toro - 93 $6.90
3. CAO Black Ltd. Edition Frontier - 92 $4.50
4. Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto - 92 $11.56
5. Montecristo Media Noche Churchill - 91 $10.50

6. E.P. Carrillo INCH Natural #60 - 90 $8.58
7. AVO Classic No. 3 Presidente - 89 $10.00
8. H. Upmann Legacy Toro - 89 $6.50
9. Ave Maria Holy Grail - 87 $8.00
10. Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto - 83 $4.00
11. La Perla Habana White Pearl? $4.00

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess what came in today.
More Montecristo Media Noche Churchills I'm going to smoke it tonight without a break and see if it will score better.
Doesn't affect the contest but I just won't be satisfied until I'm sure how it tastes during the last 3rd without a break.