What's new

Garbage Plate

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Man I just can't eat at places like this. It's tough keeping a clean diet :wink:

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Man I just can't eat at places like this. It's tough keeping a clean diet :wink:
I hear ya, after golf the other day I was craving a big old Burger and a huge side of Fries, ended up eating 2 slices of turkey on a whole wheat mini bagel with a handful of Cheerios Snack Mix, just not the same.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Forget the diet every once in a while. Give the body what it asks for and you are far less likely to go off the deep end. Besides, a good filthy burger and some fries on the side, maybe even a chocolate shake it's your birth right as an American. So head out and feed the hunger; be an American. My quote below is something to live by!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Forget the diet every once in a while. Give the body what it asks for and you are far less likely to go off the deep end. Besides, a good filthy burger and some fries on the side, maybe even a chocolate shake it's your birth right as an American. So head out and feed the hunger; be an American. My quote below is something to live by!
Yes to both, for the most part I am on a diet very day of my life. I have a Lean Pocket in the morning or a bowl of Cherrieos, and watch what i eat all day. But sometimes you just have to eat something really good/bad to ge the craving out of the way or you will just explode and eat it non stop.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yes to both, for the most part I am on a diet very day of my life. I have a Lean Pocket in the morning or a bowl of Cherrieos, and watch what i eat all day. But sometimes you just have to eat something really good/bad to ge the craving out of the way or you will just explode and eat it non stop.
Getting old sucks! There was a time where I could eat a whole pizza at 2 AM and weigh 2 lbs. less the next day. Now, just talking about it I have gained 5 lbs. Now let's make some conversation about chicks, guns, sports something before this turns into an episode of Oprah!

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hehehehe, really sorry to burst your bubble's, dude's. Thing is, you guys are like the new "women" LOL... Please don't kill me!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaahhh!!!:stretchgr:peace:

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Hehehehe, really sorry to burst your bubble's, dude's. Thing is, you guys are like the new "women" LOL... Please don't kill me!!!!!!!!!

I'd just rather be healthier. :crying:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

I did suggest chick, gun and/or sports talk. I could feel my own balls disappearing. Do these jeans make my ass look fat?

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'd just rather be healthier. :crying:
I know, i didn't mean it in a mean way... i know it's for healthier life, but still, it seamed funny for me because usually us girls would be a hell lot more aware of that than men... Damn, this world is changing a lot!

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
After spending 15 months on the road as a truck driver, I really wished I would of written down all the mom and pop truck stops I've been to. Some of the best regional cuisine can be found in these little hole in the wall places. Trying to keep a good diet on the road is tough, but when you find a place with great ribs, how can you pass it up. By the way, I put on about 45lbs when I was on the road, back down 30 since then.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i occasionaly lay off the cookies at work.... and, once i passed up a box of donuts without taking one! :glassesgr