What's new

Gentlemen, its been a pleasure...

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Anyone have an extra 20 grand laying around? Bahahaha!
I believe it was @Rupe who said something about retiring... after he receives his money from these guys:

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/73949-Thinking-about-an-early-retirement

You should hit him up! I'm sure he will help!
I'm definitely going to take advantage of this! In fact, I actually need 50k... Lmao!
For those of you that know, i certainly can't freaking wait till September!

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Love you buddy, you'll be alright. I'll cover your ass on cigars at our club meetings. In the meantime get some practice in on the pipe. ;)

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
brother, attendance here ain't mandatory, and you have to have a LIFE before you can have pasttimes, right? o)

best of luck, and know we're here when you're ready. or if you need us.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
You still gonna be smoking HBP? If so, someone send me his address. Maybe a little pick me up package is in order. If we know where he will be living.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
When September comes, if it investment money, remember us lmao
Haha sort of! I'll remember you when i pay some bills off lol

Love you buddy, you'll be alright. I'll cover your ass on cigars at our club meetings. In the meantime get some practice in on the pipe. ;)
I completely forgot about my pipe! Thankfully i have some tobacco ;)

You still gonna be smoking HBP? If so, someone send me his address. Maybe a little pick me up package is in order. If we know where he will be living.
No. I quit smoking.

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
Ryan,

Your always gonna be a brother and a friend no matter how often your on the board. I've gotten to know you over the past year and your a stand up, awesome, overly generous brother of the leaf. Life has a way of shaping up awesome for people who are as good a guy as you, even if it takes awhile. Like I told you, keep your head up brother it won't always be as hard as it is now. And don't worry I'll be giving out your address a plenty so we'll keep you smoking :)

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
as others have said , Good Luck, It does get better, allot of us on this board have been there done that , some of us a couple time, Keep ur self busy, take care of ur self, Hope to see u back soon, ur Brother hood is always here for ya .......