What's new

George Carlin has Died...

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What a sad day for anyone who has a love for comedy. George Carlin died on Sunday at 5:55PM at the age of 71 from heart failure.

Carlin is my all time favorite comic, his matter of fact and no nonsense comedy style is something I've always enjoyed watching, listening to, and reading. There will never be another comedian like him, we've lost a true comedic genius, the world will never be the same without him.

RIP George... :sadstare:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
What a sad day for anyone who has a love for comedy. George Carlin died on Sunday at 5:55PM at the age of 71 from heart failure.

Carlin is my all time favorite comic, his matter of fact and no nonsense comedy style is something I've always enjoyed watching, listening to, and reading. There will never be another comedian like him, we've lost a true comedic genius, the world will never be the same without him.

RIP George... :sadstare:
RIP George. I remember his what you cant say on TV rant. It was so radical in its day. Now, not so much.

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
So long, "Wonderful Wino" and "Hippy Dippy Weatherman, with all the hippy dippy weather, man!"

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Wow this is a sad day.

Thanks for all the laughs George.

RIP