What's new

Get ready, here they come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
awww, their little fantasy world came crashing down.

i've always preferred this forum, just that one had alot more activity, is why i spent 120x more time there.
so hopefully this becomes the best of both.
hey sullen.
Well Huskers I was going to say hello in a PM but I don't have that privilege yet so this will have to do.
Glad to see you here, and hope you're avoiding those hurricanes my man.

Agree with Sullen (good to see you too) on the activity level, which is why I was only a lurker here until now.

But as was said above - some of that activity was only quantity and not really quality

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awww, their little fantasy world came crashing down.

i've always preferred this forum, just that one had alot more activity, is why i spent 120x more time there.
so hopefully this becomes the best of both.
hey sullen.
Well Huskers I was going to say hello in a PM but I don't have that privilege yet so this will have to do.
Glad to see you here, and hope you're avoiding those hurricanes my man.

Agree with Sullen (good to see you too) on the activity level, which is why I was only a lurker here until now.

But as was said above - some of that activity was only quantity and not really quality
you're killing me with them hurricanes man.

We do have some nasty sharknados though!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0

LOL - they'll creep down from Canada when you aren't looking ! Sharknados do sound nasty

PM me if you know anything - would hate to see the big pass just halt. Shane was going to handle but he won't be able to contact anyone. Shitty treatment to you brother, that had me po'd.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LOL - they'll creep down from Canada when you aren't looking ! Sharknados do sound nasty

PM me if you know anything - would hate to see the big pass just halt. Shane was going to handle but he won't be able to contact anyone. Shitty treatment to you brother, that had me po'd.
sent you a pm.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was over there for a few months before coming here. I stopped going there when there was a thread started about "Cigars giving me diarrhea". Maybe I'm told old for that kind of stupidity but that was the last straw.
Yeah I remember that one, and some how it made it to like 4 or 5 pages. Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.