What's new

Getting love from Sports Illustrated

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow, surprised a major publication like that would emphasize smoking on the cover in the pc-nazi days we live in now.
I can see this as a way of stirring things up, I never hear anyone talk about SI...other than a couple of mentions about the swimsuit catalog every year.

By the way, speaking of sports and cigars...both the Tampa Bay Rays and Lightning have cigar lounges in their venues. :D

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
This guy rocks. Seriously. If you read about him, you find a guy that realizes he is blessed to do what he does. Because of that, he says it's his duty to enjoy life. I love it. Also, his unapologetic cigar smoking and drinking red wine before rounds (sometimes) is incredible.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
He is the real life "Most Interesting Man in the World". His driving range stretches with a cigar in his mouth are things of legend. If you haven't seen them YouTube it.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Miguel is the man!

Wow, surprised a major publication like that would emphasize smoking on the cover in the pc-nazi days we live in now.
It wouldnt make the cover of Sports Illustrated for sure. I have never even heard of SI Golf before this post, but I do get Sports Illustrated weekly because my Pops gets a BOGO when he reups each year and sends me the freebie.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jimenez is awesome. I love Ping clubs, and he's a Ping staffer, so he's one of the guys I root for. His interviews about his life are fantastic, he's definitely not another cookie cutter golfer.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
That was surprising Craig. Love the announcers, don't see this often in the game of golf. Especially from these two who have no chance of advancing.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
From yesterday. Keagan Bradley and MAJ getting in to it.

I saw that. As much as I like Jemenez, he was out of line. You have to let the rules official do his job. Plus, you can't go around telling the caddie of your opponent to shut up.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
In MAJ's defense, he has every right to come over and be a part of the conversation regarding the ruling and Keagan was telling him to go away, then his caddy jumped in too. I don't think MAJ was in the wrong and IMO showed a little restraint in just saying "shut up" to the caddy. I would have told him to Fuck off, lol

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I can see this as a way of stirring things up, I never hear anyone talk about SI...other than a couple of mentions about the swimsuit catalog every year.

By the way, speaking of sports and cigars...both the Tampa Bay Rays and Lightning have cigar lounges in their venues. :D
That's the best reason I've been given to go see either team play ;-)

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's the best reason I've been given to go see either team play ;-)
I grew up a Yankees fan as my Grandfather was good friends with Lou Piniella, who was coaching the Yankees when I was a little kid(like 3-5 years old)...so I don't make it to too many Rays games, plus the drive/traffic and ballpark sucks. The Lightning on the other hand are my favorite sports team and the facility is awesome. Hopefully they'll win it all this year, only 8 more wins away! :)