What's new

Getting Ready for my NEW Humidor...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey All, Getting Ready to get the new Humidor in here, and started a Page:

http://www.n8noe.us/cigar.html

Been trying to get a nice one From a Company called "PREMIUM HUMIDORS" (( http://www.premiumhumidors.com/shop/humidifiers/electronic-moist-n-aire/the-redford-humidity-temperature-controlled-4.html ))
And I'd never seen such poor and antiquate service people before. WHAT a BAD experience. Could never get anyone to send a Reciept, or even things shipped. There site has FREE shipping all over it, but $225 later I could Get it?..
Anyway a New Cool 2000 on it's way from Avallo, cant wait,..\\\
I have a Wine-coller holding for a bit thats packed, as both my other Humi's are sold and gone waiting for the PremiumHumidors one......
Jeff-N8NOE

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Web page is VERY much a work in progress.. lol
I'm NOT a web guy, but wanted to get ready for the Humidor to come in and the ability to monitor it all from my iOS Devices and web page.
I'm using a wine cooler and it's driving me nuts here, the Graph shows that much..
Open to thoughts on that page though.... I was going to add some links in to groups, just in need of a "Round-Tu-It" to get going..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you use an Apple? I know little or nothing to do with web design either but there is a ton of simple fool proof ways to make a somewhat cool website. Use iWeb or Wordpress! Check out my website www.ChrisGrenier.com and it is a simple Wordpress site and takes 10 minutes to get started

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
REMogule.. I run ALL mac's here including Servers, and Thanks for the tip..
Just not much of a web design (Visual Foo-Foo) kind I guess. My EX was the graphics one..
And THANKS ALL!.. I really cant wait!..
The Wine cooler is acting up, so the Sooner the Avallo get's here the better..

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Okay, I really expected someone else to beat me to it...but what are you using for your logging?