What's new

Getting the Duck Blind all covered for the season.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
This morning my hunting buddy and I went out to dress out one of our duck blinds with new reeds and cover. Great morning, ducks and geese were around temp was nice and cool. Even made time to sit back and enjoy a stick while enjoying nature...

Roll that outdoor footage.......

Stick compliments of a great brother Wicket.

All done and headin' in..

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Its been a great day for sure. After our canoe paddle across the swamp we arrived to find that a goose had nested in our blind this spring and hatched her young there. We had to remove grass and empty goose eggs from inside the blind. Its nice to see them using the blind during the time of year when we aren't. Being surrounded by water protects them from predators while the cover itself protects from elements.
So far today I've had a little exercise and a cigar. Came home to 2 bombs. And now outside grilling chicken for dinner while having a cigar and cocktail . Its a rough life for sure.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Awesome! Looks like a hell of a way to spend the day!

Every time I'm half asleep in a deer blind & hear the goose hunters open up, I get a bit jealous. Seems like a ton of fun!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Los Banos is a pretty good place to hunt ducks but that place....that looks National Geographic. You are going to have a nice season I imagine. Good luck. Will be my first season smoking cigars, I cannot wait.