What's new

Girls & Cigars

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hey guys, I have been working on a collection of photos featuring unique girls with cigars for a display at my local cigar lounge here in Arizona. Wanted to post a few and get your guys reaction. Been told by several others I should put them into a calendar for 2009. What do you think?

Brian
www.cigarhunnies.com

Last edited:

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
With better lighting and some touch ups - I'd buy one!
Calender, that is...

Beautiful subject matter- my friend is a professional photographer & I was thinking about doing something similar with him & including some equally beautiful cigars.

Too often beautiful girls get their pictures taken with cigars (which is great), but the cigar in the picture is a dog rocket...

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
All the girls are friends of mine or co-workers at the magazine. I have around 8500 photos of about 16 girls. Am based in Arizona, and a few of the models we use at the magazine have told their model friends and now I have a good 40 girls who want to be part of it. After 8 years of taking photos of Porsches my camera is liking the new subjects LOL

I spoke with the owner of my cigar lounge and he thinks that maybe I could get one of the cigar makers to kick in a box or two of their brand to get some free advertising...

So you guys think its a good idea huh? All my photos at this point are RAW, no editing has been done.

Brian

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Two of my favorite things....Not to be too critical but it looks more like stripers and cigars, once again not a bad thing. I think an important part is making it look natural with the cigars and most of these girls look like they have never even held one before.

Not trying to be harsh or anything and I appreciate the eye candy, just my .02

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
I think It is a great idea with the right girls. I can sort of see where the previous poster is coming from, especially pic 2, just personal preference I realize but i have no desire to see a girl all tatted up, especially if I can't even see the tattoos.

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
The brunette in the black doesn't look like a stripper to me. She just looks fine!

What magazine are you involved with?

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Seems like a potentially successful venture. I think that for your first one, rather than trying to do it solo you really should simply sell your idea/services to a sponsor. They could do a promo where you get a free calendar with a box purchase or some such--could work.

The first company that comes to mind is CAO because they have a heavily allocated media department and seem to be coming up with new marketing ideas all the time--this might be right up their alley. If I were you, I'd contact someone over there and send them some samples.

But first, you might want to speak with a lawyer about how to copyright your idea, you'd hate to talk to a company and hear them say "no thanks" but then they just do the same thing on their own.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Me likey. I love girls with tattoos. Tasteful tattoos of course and there is a limit.
I think the first pic is HOT :awholelot If she is a stripper then let me know where she dances and I will be there. shazam.
Keep up the good work and post away is what I say.

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Am a photographer for a Porsche magazine and the Lexus Owners Club. I have worked with Prestige Magazine (Mercedes Benz) and another publication that I don't think I want to say...kids might be online LOL

Brian

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Am a photographer for a Porsche magazine and the Lexus Owners Club. I have worked with Prestige Magazine (Mercedes Benz) and another publication that I don't think I want to say...kids might be online LOL

Brian
Shouldn't be anyone under 18 here, now I'm curious.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Two of my favorite things....Not to be too critical but it looks more like stripers and cigars, once again not a bad thing. I think an important part is making it look natural with the cigars and most of these girls look like they have never even held one before.

Not trying to be harsh or anything and I appreciate the eye candy, just my .02
I think it's a great idea as well however I kind of agree with Craig Mac, these girls look lost with the cigars. The need to relax a bit more and I think the pictures will look even better. Great job with the pictures and great idea :bouncetau