What's new

Girls smoke cigars??? :o (what should I buy for a SOTL?)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My wife also smokes cigars on an occasion (used to smoke them a lot when I first started). She used to smoke CAO Honeys or Java Wafes when she was in the mood for something flavored. When she wasn't she'd smoke pretty mkuch anything. She loved Ashton VSG, HdM Seconds, Flor de Oliva, Bolivar, and Montes. Any and all sizes.

And if you like this girl, I wouldn't tell her your assumptions that all ladies must smoke smaller cigars. :hysterica You might as well tell her they're all bad drivers and the only reason she's angry is because she's on her period. :laugh:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have never actually seen a lady smoking a cigar. Do they generally smoke small ring guage cigars? or should I buy her a Churchill or a double corona?
what makes a female smoking a cigar any different than a male smoking a cigar? (well, other than the fact that if she's a hottie, it'll just about make any guy cream in his pants :popeyes: )

I have two female friends who smoke cigars on occasion. One prefers small cigars, the other will smoke anything from PC up to Toro and Churchills. I would say that you should approach it like any cigar smoker that you're not sure of what they like. Mild-Medium to Medium strength, middle of the road size like a corona or robusto. Just my .02
exactly :thumbsup:
one can't make a blanket statement about what male smokers like, nor can they make one about what female smokers would like. everyone has their own tastes, so find out hers, then make it you! :smokingbo