What's new

Giving Props!

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
So last year when I was still working I purchased a 10 pack of CAO Brazilias from an online vendor. From the start I noticed problems with the cigar wrapper, cripping, cracking, sometimes to the point it affected the smoking of it. In Nov or Dec. I e-mailed the company I purchased them from and was informed I could return the rest for a full purchase price. Unfortunately I couldn;'t do that as I had gifted a couple of sticks.

So I e-mailed CAO to ask if they had heard of any problems. Didn't get a reply back. Now that is strange because anytime I had contacted CAO they were quick to reply.

So out of the blue I get an e-mail from Steve McDevitt who asked I anyone had contacted me. I said no he was the first. Mr McDevitt explained the recent acquirements of CAO by his company and that he apologized and this would be something he would address with customer service. Now I noticed right off that the e-mails were coming from Cigars International e-mail address.

He asked me where I had bought the cigars from when had IU tried to contact them before, etc etc.

Long story short today in the mail I received a box of CAO Braziilias. This is great customer service. I was not expecting anything like that I just wanted to know if there was a problem with the production of said cigars recently.

I was blown away. Looks like the company that now owns CAO will follow it up with great customer service.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Ummm, yeah. That's some great.....asssssssssssssssssssssssss. Oh. Ummm, yeah, customer asssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Damnit. Great customer servass!

Dude, that avatar is just not right!